Twitter Facebook Feedburner Google +1 youtube flickr


Allahabad Gramin bank Recruitment of Officer and Office Assistant multipurpose jobs in Govt of India



Allahabad UP Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013.


Click here to open Notification / Application form


allahabad gramin bank officer scale-I office assistant multipurpose allahabad gramin bank officer scale-I office assistant multipurpose, allahabad gramin bank officer scale-I office assistant multipurpose, allahabad gramin bank officer scale-I office assistant multipurpose, allahabad gramin bank officer scale-I office assistant multipurpose

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Advertisement

    Twitter Facebook Feedburner Google +1 youtube flickr